Follow My Dreams

Follow My Dreams

Book website address:-
http//:followmydreams.co.uk

this site is being rebuilt Oct '17

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Subscriptions

Hello followers. I am building a subscription list (advance orders) for my book. Friends and family are approaching me directly but you can order the book via the website.

I will be printing 300 hard-backed, signed and numbered copies of which 10 will be reserved for copyright and other essential purposes but the other 290 will be offered at a special price before the print run to encourage those people who are eagerly awaiting their copy to book early and secure a copy.

The first 10 copies are sold.

The dust jacket design is looking good and the first chapter has been edited, so finally I am feel there is a book coming out at the end of the process. Hurray.

Watch this blog for more news.

No comments: